Be A Distributor For ITS Inc.
Distributor Program Benefits
Why should you become a ITS Inc. Systems Distributor Partner?
ITS Inc. is offering an attractive package of price incentives, and training to qualified professionals upon joining ITS Inc. Distributor Program.
By offering ITS Inc. Products in conjunction with your existing product offerings and services, you will be able to:
- Meet more efficiently customers' demands at once , without having to direct them to other sources
- Differentiate yourself from your competition
- Extend activities and develop additional revenue stream
- Deploy multi-vendor solutions
What you will get as a ITS Inc. Distributor:
- High quality products and solutions
- Broaden your product offerings
- Competitive margin structure and increased revenue.
- Increased flexibility – expanded business offerings gives you the advantage when it comes to closing a deal.
- Technical support - direct support from ITS Inc. Technical and service department.
- Sales & Marketing support - pre-sales support, referrals, and access to Distributor knowledge base.
- Training - Product applications.
- Recognition as a Certified Sales or Service Partner.
Additional benefits of the ITS Inc. Distributor Program include:
- Presence in the market
- Qualified leads and lead generation
- Increased industry visibility & market awareness through ITS Inc. marketing support initiatives
- Increased Web presence
- Technical support and access to product updates
A. New Distributor Application Form
We recommend you read all the details and supporting information in this section before completing the application. At the end of the section, click on the hyper text to initiate the automatic email version of the application. The following details are required as part of the application process:
- Your detailed contact information
- Your name and title
- Company name
- Mailing address
- Tax ID number
- Email address
- Website address
- A brief description of your company, how many years in the distribution business, and types of products you currently distribute.
- Provide a listing of markets, geographical areas and types of customers you currently sell.
NOTE: We do not assign exclusive geographies or territories. We assign distributor exclusivity based on specific end-use customers, regardless of the end-use customer's location.
- How does your company go to market (internet, personal selling face-to-face, phones sales, retail outlet, etc)?
- Which ITS Inc. product you want to buy and re-sell?
Distributor pricing is only granted by written approval from Managment and is in effect for all purchases from the date of written approval.
For new distributors, please allow 2 weeks for processing your request.